Win 1-1 coaching sessions with our founder Hannah Collier
It’s competition time here at Cambridge Credit Control.
We know how hard it is to find the advice you need when running a small business, so we are offering the chance to win 1-1 coaching sessions with our founder Hannah Collier.
Perhaps you want to set up a credit control process but don’t know how or have late paying clients you need to address. You may want to get to grips with bookkeeping or just want to talk to someone in the same position as you. Whatever your situation, this is a great opportunity for you and your business.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. How to Enter
- The competition is a sweepstake and the winner will be chosen randomly.
- To enter, individuals can re-tweet the competition post on Twitter, and like or comment on the competition post on Facebook.
When to Enter and Who can Enter
- The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 21 or over, who own, manage or work for a registered, independent small/medium sized business in the UK. This excludes employees and agents of Cambridge Credit Control and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
- The Competition opens on Monday 11th June 2018 and closes Sunday 1st July 2018
- Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
- Entrants can only enter the Competition once, but can like, share, comment, tweet and RT as many times as they like.
- Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
- The prize for winning the competition will be coaching sessions with Cambridge Credit Control founder Hannah Collier.
- Hannah Collier will work with the winner to agree the objective and nature of the session(s) and can cover a wide range of topics including advice on running a successful small business, ideas on improvements to current credit control processes, coaching on chasing payments, as well as advice on book keeping and payroll.
- Coaching sessions will be conducted via online video call; 6 sessions lasting up to one-hour over a maximum of 6 months.
- The Prizes are as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by Cambridge Credit Control, the Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner in person.
Data Protection and Publicity
- You consent to your surname, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on Cambridge Credit Control’s digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that Cambridge Credit Control may contact you in relation to the Competition.
- Competition winners will be contacted by Cambridge Credit Control. You must provide accurate contact details on notification. On being contacted, winners may be asked to provide evidence that they are a small business owner.
- Cambridge Credit Control reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
- The Competition will be run and Prizes will be awarded at Cambridge Credit Control’s sole discretion. Cambridge Credit Control’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Cambridge Credit Control website and services, and to refuse entry into the Competition
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply. Your continued use of the website will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions
- All intellectual property rights in the images and materials on the Website, and used in the services provided by Cambridge Credit Control and no person may make any use of them without Cambridge Credit Control’s express permission.
Liability and Indemnities
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Cambridge Credit Control and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
- any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Cambridge Credit Control’s reasonable control.
- Cambridge Credit Control does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
- Cambridge Credit Control shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
- You agree to indemnify Cambridge Credit Control against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Cambridge Credit Control.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from all liability in connection with this competition.
The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.